Thursday, December 30, 2010

Transformations, God & the New Year!

We all need some holiday and new year motivations! Well, I know I do. . .

While this time (between Christmas and New Year's) is spent rejuvenating and preparing for the new year (with partaking in opportunities to eat great desserts-- What?!?!? I never said this journey I will be perfect), I like to find articles where I can read for motivation and inspiration to make sure I eat the proper portion or do the 20-25 minutes of exercise three times a week.  Also, it's good to read about how other bloggers who use this medium (blogging) as an accountability tool in their weight elimination journey. 

Woman's Day: 8 Amazing Blogger Weight-Loss Transformations

Furthermore, it is good to read articles that touches on spirituality and how its connected to your weight elimination or how food is filling a void where God or your spiritual self needs fulfilling. . .

When The Fat Girl Got Mad at God

No comments: