Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Wish. . .

Sometimes (more like often times, but who cares. . .) I see something that may not be the most unique or innovative, but I like it. . .  This website, Crazy Life Cooking, is one of them. 

How many cooking sites/blogs are out there?  Cuzillion and three. 

Well, this is one I want to highlight because I get a laid-back feel from the writer/ blogger. Sometimes people just want to share some information to help you.  Nothing in return.  Just the sheer desire to help and relay information/ideas.   The blog's premise is to relay how this husband and wife team manage their crazy life and cook a decent home cooked meal each day. . . There is not anything more to it. I equate it to a comforting dish with only 5 main ingredients.  It's not about quantity, but quality. . . (What I coin as my blog. . . Quality versus quantity)

I can dig it (the post, the blog and the website) . . . Can you? 

Enjoy! :-D

Pasta Jambalaya with Chicken Andouille Sausage

No comments: