It feels like just the other day the end of the year was far away. . . Now, it's right here looking at us with wide eyes saying, "What!! Did you think I was ghost?!?!?!"
So, I'm taking the last month of the year to participate in 31 Day to Reset Your Life Challenge by @happyblackwoman. I've had some great successes that I'm proud of, but I want to take the time to refocus, reassess, relate, release and re imagine more for 2012. I believe 2012 will be a momentous year full of growth and tremendous blessings for me and others. . . For me to believe it, receive it and appreciate it, I will have to be ready spiritually.
So, (I know I'm late, but I'm at the party. . . ) Day 1:
My Personal Mantra is what this blog is about. "There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. . ." Marianne Williamson A Return to Love.
Theme song: The artist was easy. India.Arie. The song I really had to think about it. . . So, I choose, "A Beautiful Day", which is on her album Testimony Vol. 2: Love & Politics.
Lastly, I'm ole school. So, I choose to write my daily reset challenges in a spiral notebook. This is class for me. What I hope to gain is more insight into myself so I can be a better me. . . Also, I will post some of the daily challenges on this blog. . .
It's time for all of us to reset. . . Let's Get It!!

1 comment:
I LOVE your personal mantra! Just sending some blog love your way :) Happy resetting!
Post a Comment